Wood Flooring Tips – How to Clean Wood Floor Well
Wood floor tiles did provide a wonderful natural touch to your home. One of the advantages of wood flooring is its ability to absorb heat so it can warm the room. Using a wooden floor you can go barefoot or lying down with your family. When you use wood as the primary material of your floor, the most important thing is how to clean wood floor to keep it properly maintained. Before we discuss how to clean wood floor well, we must know the type of wood flooring.
Besides having the power and gives an elegant look of natural wood flooring should be selected for each layer of insect repellent wood floors already using glue insect repellent and anti-termite. That must be considered again is choose a timber for your wood floor tiles that will not keep dirt and dust making it easier for you in maintaining it. For daily care sufficiently swept and mopped using a damp cloth laced with drugs with low concentrations of floor cleaner. If forced use chemical liquid to clean wood floor then use special chemical liquid timber flooring. Below are tips how to clean wood floor:
- Using special floor cleaner tools such as circular broom with a smooth surface.
- Using a specially blended wax the floor surface above the remedy to prevent the color of faded wood floors.
- Applying a special liquid on each connection with a wooden floor using a special foam
While the things that you should avoid to maintain quality wood flooring that is:
- Let water stagnate for too long
- Moving goods and furniture that has a bottom / foot taper
- Moving heavy items should be removed
- Leaving the dirty wooden floor and sand that could lead to scratch
- Doing home improvements without giving protection to the wood floor
Hopefully some of the above tips can help you in your home caring for wood floors, with regular maintenance will make your wood floors maintain their beauty. And with clean wood floors, the atmosphere of your home will be more looks natural and warm. Happy clean wood floor…